Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blogger Newbie

Welcome to my very first blog ever!  Although I use social networking websites I have yet to jump on the whole blogging band-wagon.  With that being said, please bear with me!  

This blog was started as a requirement for an Instructional Technology class I am taking, but I hope to expand my thoughts and ideas concerning education and the use of technology in a classroom setting through this blog.  My area of licensure will be in elementary education, and I hope to teach between 2nd and 4th grade.  I am excited about all of the different technological tools that will be available for my use once I am teaching in my own classroom.  My only experiences with technology as an elementary school student was with over-head projectors and the old Macs we used in computer class (a far cry from what is available today!).  Although I feel pretty adequate in the use of various technologies I fear that there is still so much out there for me to learn about.  My hope is that this class will teach me all about the different tools and resources that are available to me so that I may bring them to my classroom one day to enhance the learning of my future students.




No comments:

Post a Comment