Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lesson Plan Fun!

One of the activities that we completed last week was a lesson plan with a partner that we collaborated on through Google docs.  Out of all the internet/computer based applications we have used so far this has, by far, been my favorite.  It was super easy to work with a partner on a document, even when we were both editing it at the same time (as long as we weren't editing what each other was doing at that moment!).  My partner and I were able to work on a science lesson plan about the planet Saturn, which in my opinion turned out to be pretty good! I might have to hold onto a copy and use it someday in my classroom.  I especially had a good time searching for a website that was appropriate for the intended students of this lesson (3rd graders) and we were able to find a very informative and easy to navigate website...thanks NASA!







No comments:

Post a Comment