I am a New England girl born and raised. I absolutely love the North but have been living in Tennessee for 3 years now and I am still trying to get used to it. I was a swimmer throughout my undergraduate education completing my first year here at the University of Tennessee (Knoxville) before transferring to the University of New Hampshire where I finished off my swimming and educational career. I came back to the University of Tennessee after being accepted into the Ph.D School Psychology program, where I spent 2 years continuing my education. However, after 2 years and spending a lot of time out in the elementary schools I found that my true passion and calling in life was in teaching. From my time spent in the School Psychology program I earned a Masters in Applied Educational Psychology. Currently, I will be interning this 2009-2010 year at Claxton Elementary in Anderson County, TN in a fourth grade classroom. Upon completion of this internship year I will be licensed to teach and also will have completed my second Masters in Elementary Education.
No comments:
Post a Comment